Thursday, June 23, 2011

10 on Thursday

1. Today is my birthday. 31 is off to a good start :)
2. Wes has my birthday and our anniversary a week apart. He has had my anniversary present for several weeks now and usually I quiz him trying to get an idea of what it is, and I usually end up ruining my surprise. I am not doing that this year. I seriously have no idea what he got me, and I won't until next Friday :)
3. My birthday gift is technically a new patio set for our about to be newly fenced in back yard. But then tonight he took me to Hobby Lobby and bought me a cutting mat and rotary cutter (both which I have been greatly needing to aid with my sewing). That was a nice little surprise.
4. I get money from my parents and his for my b'day and I always use it to buy myself something. I'm not sure yet what I am going to buy but it's kind of narrowed down to either an iPod Touch or a Silhouette machine.
5. I'm currently reading the James Patterson series of Women's Murder Club books. I really enjoy them, outside of the language, but if you read over that part really fast then you can overlook it. I just say Yay for a little pleasure reading time :)
6. My mom told me today that she wants either a Nook or Kindle for Christmas...so seeing as how I have to always go with my dad to get her stuff (from him) I guess I'd better start researching which one she'd like.
7. I think on my Christmas wish list this year is going to be a Kitchenaide Stand Mixer...I've wanted one of those since I got married, but never really put it out there. It might be time :)
8. Both my dad and Wes are recovering from bronchitis..my dad shared it when we went to the beach last week. Aubrey has been coughing the past two days and today she had a little yellow greenish goop in the corners of her eyes and green boogies (I'm sorry I know that's a bit TMI)...I'm not sure if it's sinuses or something different. I'm going to give it another couple of days since she isn't running a fever and her eating and playing are normal...but if she isn't better in a couple of days I think a pedi visit is in order.
9. All the birthday fun wore her out :)

10. Finally a picture of me and my girl :)

No comments: