1. I'm exhausted. Aubrey has been on a semi sleep strike. There is a few factors that could be causing it. I just hope it passes quickly and I get my good sleeper back.
2. Aubrey is going to be a cute little pink piggie for Halloween. I found the costume and Sam's for 11 bucks and I just couldn't pass it up.
3. I scored big at Old Navy yesterday. 9 pairs of pants and 1 skirt for Aubrey and a pair of jeans for me...all for the low price of 52 dollars. Yeah I am excited. They also had the coat I want for Aubrey for 20 dollars but they didn't have her size in store. So I guess I am going to have to order it online if I can't find it at the Decatur Old Navy when I go this weekend.
4. Aubrey got her first birthday card in the mail yesterday, two weeks early. It was from Geoffrey from Toys R Us. The 5 dollar gift card will go nicely with the 20% off coupon that I have to purchase her wagon.
5. We are having Aubrey's 1 year pictures and some family pictures done tonight. We were supposed to have had them done two weeks ago but some conflicts in schedule and such pushed them to tonight. I'm looking forward to them.
6. We are going to take Aubrey to the pumpkin patch the 9th of Oct. Love Tate Farms! I'm just going to have to keep her from eating the corn kernels.
7. I found a new food blog that has some really great recipes in it. A friend of mine on my Alabama mom board told me about it. It's called Southernplate.com The best part is the author is from the Huntsville area and is a UNA graduate. I made her chicken stew last night and it was yummy! I'm going to order her cookbook and order an extra one for my SIL for Christmas.
8. Wes has his 4 hour top out oral a week from today on the 7th. Then he is finished with his program. Relief!
9. I'm really looking forward to Aubrey's party. Things are falling into place nicely for it, the invites are heading towards houses, and I really hope we have fun and enjoy the day.
10. I don't know if I ever mentioned this on here, but back last April my Aunt Barbara died. That is my cousin Angela's mom. It's been pretty hard on their family. So all of them are coming down from Indiana to our big family Thanksgiving this year. They are going to stay a few days and we are going to take them around and show them some different things in the area. I know it's going to be a difficult holiday season for them, so I hope that being around their extended family will help.
Happy Thursday all and hope everyone has a great weekend!
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment