2. Susan is going to take some pictures of Macy and Aubrey together tonight and make a canvas print of one of them for my mom for Mother's Day. I am hoping Aubrey will cooperate for us.
3. I found some of the cutest blocks at a consignment sale last week. They are called peek a boo blocks and I only paid 2 dollars for them. Gotta love consignment sales!
4. Macy is playing t-ball. Boy you can tell she is her daddy's daughter...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She is so competitive and determined. Here are a couple of pics I took from her game last Saturday. (For some reason blogger is putting them in backwards)

Macy is first in line to slap hands

She's getting ready to run towards the ball here...didn't matter where the ball went on the field she would chase it.

She just hit the ball...she is ambidextrous(sp?) and hits with both hands...her coach makes her switch out.

Here she is just before the game started...she is just getting to be too big :( Time needs to slow down!
5. I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Not really sure why, but I think it's just so we can relax...I feel like there has been so much going on lately and I just want to have a break.
Happy Weekend everyone! Hope it's a good one!






No comments:
Post a Comment