Thursday, March 18, 2010

5 Months Old (A little late)



Aubrey turned 5 months on the 14th. Can time please slow down a bit?

At 5 months old Aubrey:

* Can sit very well supported. Case in point.

Excuse the milk in the corner of her mouth..she had just eaten.

Doesn't she look so proud of herself?
She can sit unassisted for about 30 seconds at a time...I have heard that they just do it one day so I am thinking that day may be close! This is a milestone I am super excited about!

*We introduced her to her jumperoo last week and so far I have to say it's the piece of equipment she loves the most.

*She is eating oatmeal every night and loves it.

*Is officially a roller...but the only time she'll do it consistently is in bed. Every morning we find her on her tummy.

*Is sleeping from 8:30 at night till 5 am consistently. (knocking on wood it stays like this for a while)

*Smiles at everyone that passes.

*Is cutting her first tooth...we can see it...but who knows when it will actually break through.

Happy 5 months baby girl!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

She is soooooo cute!!!!!

Meghan said...

Gosh she is adorable!