I got this off Lauren's blog...and I can't ever pass these things up!
A= Age: 29
B= Bed size: Queen
C= Chore you hate?: Ironing...this is why I need a steam dryer!
D= Dog's name(s): We have no canine friends...but we do have two feline friends named Savanna and Gizmo
E= Essential to start your day: brushing my teeth
F= Favorite color: Purple or Pink: Pink
G= Gold or Silver: Silver or White Gold
H= Height: 5'6
I= Instruments you play(ed): Flute
J= Job Title: Mom and Wife
K=Kid(s): 4 month old daughter named Aubrey
L= Living Arrangements: in a house with Wes, Aubrey and our above mentioned feline friends
M= Mom's name: Sylvia
N=Number of kid(s): Uno
O= Over? always having to work around a certain family members schedule because they aren't flexible at all!
P= Pet Peeve: Selective hearing!!
Q= Quote from a movie: "You want the truth?? You can't handle the truth!!" (A Few Good Men)
R= Right or Left handed: Right.
S= Siblings: one older brother
T= Time you wake up: anytime between 6 and 8am...Aubrey kind of decides this one lol
U= Underwear: black and pink
V= Vegetable you dislike: turnip greens...just can't do it!
W= Ways you run late: having to turn around because I forgot something, underestimating the time I need to get out of the house on time
X= X-Rays you've had: teeth, gallbladder, wrist, head (don't laugh :) it was after my car accident)
Y= Yummy food you make: I make a mean cheese ball!
Z= Zoo favorite: monkeys and tigers
*Copy and paste to your own blog...you know you want to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment