Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day

We spent the morning with Aubrey opening her two gifts and stocking from mommy and daddy and her one Santa gift. We went low key because well she's only 2 months old and I knew the grandma's would buy lots.

Her first present

Ripping the paper with a little help from daddy.

Checking out her stocking...I need to go get her name monogrammed on it before I put it up for the year.

Her Santa gift...I can't wait till she's a bit older to try it out :)

This is her new best friend!

I love this picture! We put some wrist rattles in her stocking and Wes was playing with her and shaking her arms to make them rattle and this is the result!

Later in the day we heading to Wes' parents house.


She's the best present I ever received :)

Her Uncle Zach being silly

Aubrey's first Christmas was so much fun :) I'm sad that it's over and we'll never have this first again but I know I am in for a year of a bunch of firsts :) Hope all ya'll's Christmas' were merry and bright!

No comments: