are colors that I would consider for a little girls nursery. Blue, yellow, pink, and green. I think it's vibrant and fun. I haven't found bedding that has these colors, but I am thinking that I'll probably get some custom bedding done anyway. Hmm I can't wait till I can do a nursery :)
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
The colors in this picture
are colors that I would consider for a little girls nursery. Blue, yellow, pink, and green. I think it's vibrant and fun. I haven't found bedding that has these colors, but I am thinking that I'll probably get some custom bedding done anyway. Hmm I can't wait till I can do a nursery :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I don't know why kids rooms are so much more fun to do than grownup rooms. :) Cute colors!
I love the colors. I hope you'll get to do a nursery soon too!
Those are great colors! You could get creative & make your own bedding! Find your inner Martha Stewart!
Post a Comment