Wow I love this website for bedding! I tend to go towards the solids, stripes, polka dots, that kind of stuff. We have agreed on if we have a boy to do a Vintage Football nursery. The bedding will be solids/stripes though. And then we will do accents of vintage football stuff around the room. For a little girl I want it to be chic and elegant all at the same time. I want them to be rooms they can grow into you know? Don't get me wrong the really cute baby stuff is well really cute. But I just seem to get more into the stuff like this. Anyway though I love this site!
CadenLane">CadenLane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Cute and Classy. :)
Dwell baby has some really nice designs and so does Pottery Barn Kids. If I could afford Pottery Barn I'd so do that because they have matching kids bedding so you can keep all the decor and just buy the comforter.
Post a Comment