1. Next Thursday Aubrey starts MMO...a little sad but mostly super excited for her :) She'll be going two days a week and I think it's going to be awesome. We go to the Open House next Wednesday so she can meet her teachers and such.
2. On Sunday I'll have a 22 month old. This means two months till birthday #2. I've had her theme planned for about two months now, but I started getting down to business on the planning bit today.
3. Fall semester starts for me the 19th. Three classes online, one class on Thursday evenings. One step closer :)
4. This time of year makes me miss the classroom I look forward to the day I return, but I am so grateful that I get to stay at home with Aubs now.
5. I'm going to have a 22 month post on Aubrey either Sunday or Monday because wow the changes she is going through and I am amazed at how fast she is learning!
6. Wes bought me a portable external hard drive. It came in today. I'm looking forward to having my pictures backed up on there, as well as shutterfly online, but man that's tons of pictures to weed through.
7. I am going to see Kirk Cameron speak at my parents church on Sunday. I have seen him once before about 5 years ago, and I really enjoy his speaking. He is very inspirational!
8. Anybody else ready for fall? I am.
9. I'm currently reading The Hunger Games. I really thought I would enjoy it more than I am because I heard such great things about it, but so far it is just eh. Maybe it'll get better. I am seriously considering putting it down for a while and starting "The Help" because I really want to see the movie, but want to read the book first.
10. Speaking of movies, my friend Jennifer dragged me to see Crazy, Stupid, Love last week. I so didn't really want to see it originally but I am glad I did now. It really was a good movie. And yeah Ryan Gossling is some nice eye candy in it and Emma Stone really played her part well. And Steve Carrell...well he's Steve Carrell...when is he not good? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment