Wednesday, March 12, 2008

An Excellent Guy Read!

Okay so my husband doesn't care for reading much. But I wanted him to be informed about a little bit of pregnancy. So I remembered Colleen saying way back when she found out she was pregnant with Dash that she got John the book MyBoysCanSwim
So I ordered it for Wes and it came in on Monday. Well Wes hasn't read it yet but I read it in a manner of about and hour. It gives the basics on what guys need to know and it gives it in a humorous way. The way I figure it is that I already talk about what I find out to Wes so he gets in the know. Now he can understand the basics and kinda see how things might possibly go. The rest he just looks to me for lol. Anyway though I highly recommend this book. When Wes gets to read it (hopefully after tomorrow- he's got a huge test he has been cramming for then) I'm sure he'll find it funny and helpful at the same time. Mission accomplished :)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Good, I'm glad you liked it. I thought it was cute and it's about as in-depth of a child bearing book as John would possibly read. I have a few others for you depending on what you have, particularly if you have a daughter. There's apparently a great one out there on what Daddy's need to know about/teach their daughters. I wonder if there's a mother and son one??